This Position decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information. Beyond administrative duties, however, HR assistants are also often involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees.
- To be responsible for Manpower hiring as per the recruitment budget plan agreed along with the Business heads/department heads
- To be responsible for execution of employee engagement activities
- To maintain good Industrial relations and employee relations
- To be responsible for smooth flow of HR operations, Statutory Compliance, HR MIS & audit
- To support in executing learning & development initiative
- To ensure smooth employee joining and induction process, accurate documentation, salary account opening, personal docket preparation ,execution of Appraisals & continuous performance management